PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 2004/2005

carlisle
December 27th, 2004, 10:17
Sometimes when playing FIFA 2004 and this year FIFA 2005 I receive the error 'an error has occured please refer to the gamecube instruction booklet' having lost the booklet I dont know what to do - can anyone offer assistance?

Eric
December 27th, 2004, 12:23
yes my cousin had the same problem and this means you have to get a new GameCube cause to get this GameCube repaired would cost the same as a new one and the problem you are having i think has something to do with the cooling system

carlisle
December 27th, 2004, 16:02
Was this only with FIFA or were other games affected. My problem seems to be mainly with FIFA, Sonic Hereos occaisionally but other games are ok. This has been ongoing since I purchased FIFA 2004 but no errors with FIFA 2003.

Eric
December 27th, 2004, 17:50
it may happen later on with your other games like i said to have this stop just purchase a new system

Mental2k
December 28th, 2004, 15:22
I'd phone ninty first. or see if you can fix it yourself... I've fixed my DC a couple of times now. See if you can find any more info on the problem, if it is something to do with the cooling, chances are you could find replacement parts on lik sang, at www.liksang.com. consoles are usually quite easy to fix if something thats not part of the main board breaks. having said that you may be able to pick up a cheap second hand gamecube, now. Or buy a decent console (only kiddin) ;)