PDA

View Full Version : Shining Force III Premium Disc Translation!

Darksaviour69
May 1st, 2006, 23:54
Source:shiningforcecentral.com (http://shiningforcecentral.com/news.php?m=0&story=330)
<blockquote>
KnightOfDragon and his crew of eager SFIII Translation Patchers are due many thanks from us all. Because of their efforts, the Premium Disc is now mostly translated. This certainly bodes well for the Scenario 2 translation patch project!

For full details and the downloads, please refer to the original SFC topic. (http://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/index.php?showtopic=7322&st=0&#entry192405)

Nice work KoD and co!
</blockquote>

thanks to Tatsujin for news

Download via comments

RockinB
May 1st, 2006, 23:59
Wow, this will make a lot of people happy. I still have to buy me that game, but I certainly will.

geise69
May 3rd, 2006, 13:23
Yes! This is awesome news! I've been following KoD's SFIII Senario 2 translation progress for a while, but I didn't expect this to be done first. Turely a really big thank you goes out to everyone that helped with this. Time to dust off my copy and take it for a spin.

Zaionom
June 1st, 2006, 03:02
Hi, This really made me happy since im a BIG fan of SF III series but theres a small problem the file u attached when i try to unrar it its says: " The archive is either in unknows format or damaged" and dosent let me open it :S

Zaionom
June 1st, 2006, 03:29
Sorry for posting this as a reply but i didnt had permition to create a thread or know where to place this questions plz fell free to move it to the place that should be.

I have a small (large) problem, i got my saturn in the beggining of her time at least when she got in my country by the X-mas as a gift with the nights christmas special edition but some time by now she fall from the place she was and she got into 3-4 pieces :mad: i lost/sold/borowed some of the games but when i was making the cleanings i found some of saturn games and i got that nostalgy to play them again so i looked every place in the web to try to find any emulator and i found some: cassini that only works with some games (near none), Satourn V1.1 (cant make it work lots of files missing that i dont know where to get them) and SSF the last beta version but this last one works slow or it says the disc isent suitable. i already tried 3 diferent bios the EURO one the JAP one and the USA one but the disc not reading keep showing in the Saturn control panel.

can some one tell me what computer i need to have to get a good speed at SSF and what should i do to make the other roms/original CDs to work?

dredogg
January 18th, 2007, 03:36
where can i find the shinning force 3 scenario 2 and 3 patch can someone help

Payk
March 22nd, 2007, 17:17
Damn i recently bought a mod chip. But had wrong model and needed to make that hardcore soldering...well it ended with a broken chip because i tried to solder that wire so many times onto pin3 that pin3 wents of ....
Would really like to test it...:(

hishi
October 1st, 2007, 16:42
hi
i am looking for shining force 3 rom and an emulator for the saturan.
can someone please halp me to find it?

JKKDARK
October 1st, 2007, 17:14
hi
i am looking for shining force 3 rom and an emulator for the saturan.
can someone please halp me to find it?

You have to buy the game, because download games is illegal.