PDA

View Full Version : [Release] PMP Mod for PC (PMPC) v0.7

psp298
May 3rd, 2006, 11:18
This is the PMP Mod for PC version and you could now preview the PMP movie in your PC with a 32" large LCD monitor.

Special thanks goes to the orginal developer Mikeshi from China, he is the one created the first verion of this PMP Mod for PC (PMPC) and this version is a modifed version made use of PC display card hardware acceleration feature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 May 2006 v0.7
- Fix the file open error when associate the .pmp file in explorer.
- Add one 10 secs/1 mins forward/backward seek.

12 May 2006 v0.6
- Add vsync to fix the screen flickering issue
- Fix the crash when the file could not be found or using non-English file name/path

09 May 2006 v0.5
- Add shrink/expand screen width/height
- Add shift screen left/right/up/down
- Add display movie info
(i.e current playtime/total playtime)
- Minor fix on the fullscreen display mode

06 May 2006 v0.4
- Lower CPU resource consumption

04 May 2006 v0.3
- Fix full screen mode movie centering problem

04 May 2006 v0.2

- Add filter selection for "Nearest/Linear"
- Keep the aspect raio when zoom
- Add multiple seek range
- Fix bug for seeking to end of file
- Fix bug on the color looks like 256 color mode

imhotep82
May 3rd, 2006, 15:11
cool man thx

vlinx
May 5th, 2006, 01:10
cool this is good stuff

mikeshi
May 6th, 2006, 01:21
This is the PMP Mod for PC version and you could now preview the PMP movie in your PC with a 32" large LCD monitor.

Special thanks goes to the orginal developer Mikeshi from China, he is the one created the first verion of this PMP Mod for PC (PMPC) and this version is a modifed version made use of PC display card hardware acceleration feature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 May 2006 v0.3
- Fix full screen mode movie centering problem

04 May 2006 v0.2

- Add filter selection for "Nearest/Linear"
- Keep the aspect raio when zoom
- Add multiple seek range
- Fix bug for seeking to end of file
- Fix bug on the color looks like 256 color mode

I know if I open source, this application will be advanced by someone. Open source is the magic.

Now I am try my best to study DShow, I hope I can port it to dshow filter, so it can be played in any media player on M$ platform.

PS: When I played pmp, my cpu time is 100%, and when in fullscreen mode, audio and video is not synchronous, maybe my pc is not strong enough(IBM T40 1.5G, 512MB, ATI 7500).

And!!! My Name is MIKESHI, is NOT MIKESHIN, modified this BUG( :eek: ) in your readme.txt, line 7, please :rolleyes:

psp298
May 6th, 2006, 04:18
I know if I open source, this application will be advanced by someone. Open source is the magic.

Now I am try my best to study DShow, I hope I can port it to dshow filter, so it can be played in any media player on M$ platform.

PS: When I played pmp, my cpu time is 100%, and when in fullscreen mode, audio and video is not synchronous, maybe my pc is not strong enough(IBM T40 1.5G, 512MB, ATI 7500).

And!!! My Name is MIKESHI, is NOT MIKESHIN, modified this BUG( :eek: ) in your readme.txt, line 7, please :rolleyes:
Bug fixed. It's a good move to open source especially when we do it for fun and not for lunch. :D

stanleyhuang
May 6th, 2006, 16:35

It will be extremely cool if this this can be ported to MPlayer.

wraggster
May 6th, 2006, 18:36
damn i had totally not seen this news :)

psp298
May 7th, 2006, 13:44
damn i had totally not seen this news :)

You are not late at least you had seen it before other webmaster. People arround are busy with the N64 discussion on these days

feight
May 14th, 2006, 01:23
Since he made a login on the site I did as well... to thank him. Thanks to everyone that worked on PMP Mod and it's translations, it has increased the usefulness of my PSP by 30%.

Thank you Mikeshi!

ps2004
May 29th, 2006, 17:37
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorresct. Reinstalling the applaction may fix this problem.

My pc used the 5/22 version before.:confused:

aeneima
August 29th, 2006, 18:01
thank you very much!!!!