PDA

View Full Version : fitting in memory stick Pro duo's

Miss janine
May 3rd, 2006, 13:38
Hiya,

Just bought a 2Gig card and it's very tiht squeeze into the PSP. Should one be able to put these into the machine, and won't the new 4G and 8Gig stickes be evwen thicker?

If I can't get it out, how will I be able to put a music folder on the machine? I understand that you need to create folders for Music files, but do u need to for video you import via USB? Therefore can u do it without removing the card?

Sorry, new user!

Janine x

Accordion
May 3rd, 2006, 17:18
you need the card in the psp to link up via usb to add files
if its stuck in but has made a connection you should still be able to use it, although if its too big it is probably a fake, where did you buy it?
send it back if you can, get a new one
theres no reason for it to be too big my sandisk 512mb is clear plastic and the flash memory chip only takes up half the space inside the case. the stick is only that big so you can hold it

Shilo
May 3rd, 2006, 23:05
Ya, it's probly fake

Forever~Zero
May 4th, 2006, 07:41
My 2gig card goes in and out with ease. I also think you have a fake.

V3N0M
May 4th, 2006, 08:19
Hey just a question if i get a 8 gig memory card by the way are real just not released yet will i have to update my psp from 1.5 to whatever? I think theres a limit on it like 4gig max but with a firmware update that wont be a problem except...THERE WONT BE HOMEBREW. lol so if this is true keep that in mind who knows maby someone will come up with an app that will fix that problem looks like i might have to stick with the 4 gig. Thanx for answers

Accordion
May 4th, 2006, 18:23
yes a firmware update will be required

why would anyone need that much memory without homebrew
i only have a 512mb one it has 4 mp3 albums on it, two short videos(Mario live and a Hella gig) the n64 emu with 4 roms, SNES with one rom, and NeoGeoCD with metal slug(minus the mp3 as i use my own)
all my commercial save games and game loaders on the 32mb stick

loads of room

John Vattic
May 7th, 2006, 15:30
it's either fake or production error(which does happen from time to time)