PDA

View Full Version : Psp Snes

0zymandias
August 27th, 2009, 20:00
Does anyone know if any people are still working on perfecting the snes emulator for the psp?

Bobablob
August 28th, 2009, 00:50
With the latest Snes9XTYL, Dantheman's SNESADVANCE.DAT file, and rom dumps that match the entries in the SNESADVANCE.DAT file, just about every game I've played runs full speed . . . that includes Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda. Of course, I haven't tried Star Fox or Super Mario RPG.

0zymandias
August 28th, 2009, 02:21
Would you link me to where I can find all of this? Also my problem with the snes isn't the speed it's more the save state problem where games would lose their music or not load altogether.

DanTheManMS
August 28th, 2009, 04:55
Mog123 has added my PSP-specific hacks into the "official" SuperDAT, so I'd get it from http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3366 instead. The only game I saw in there that was missing was a US version of Final Fantasy 3.

0zymandias
August 28th, 2009, 05:42
thx dan, while I'm here is there any way to modify the eboot for tyl so I can give it a different icon and maybe the backround picture in the menu?

jxx2005
August 28th, 2009, 18:22
With the latest Snes9XTYL, Dantheman's SNESADVANCE.DAT file, and rom dumps that match the entries in the SNESADVANCE.DAT file, just about every game I've played runs full speed . . . that includes Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda. Of course, I haven't tried Star Fox or Super Mario RPG.

i use snes9xtyl and with a frameskip of 1 lets mario RPG run great