PDA

View Full Version : snes9xTYL 0.3 for PSP 1.5, SAVE HELP!

theshape7
May 4th, 2006, 04:44
The snes9xTYL 0.3(me version) works great on my 1.5 PSP, but it won't save games. I was under the impression it autosaved into the "Save" folder at appropriate(save) points in the game. Could someone please tell me if I'm doing something wrong? I want to be able to play some of the old favorites on the PSP, but most of them would be next to impossible to play beginning to end without saving.

SOMEONE HELP ME!

Thanks.

Amiga
May 4th, 2006, 19:08
use the save state option

But the games that have the option to save inside them, should save it.

gadriel
May 4th, 2006, 20:06
Nope. Your only option for saving is the save state. If you use the in game save, the system WILL save the game but ONLY UNTIL you power down or exit the application. Once you go out of the emu, you in game saves are gone. Think this is the one thing that didn't carry over from Version 2. Hope this helps

jman420
May 4th, 2006, 21:14
and to use a savestate, you open the menu by pressing left on the analog stick, scroll to the top of the menu, and I beleave the second and third options down are save state, and load state. then you save, and it will save everything about the game where you are, and save a screenshot in the application..
and that way, if you have multiple savestates, you can load the one you see the correct save state picture for..