PDA

View Full Version : T3's Xbox Hand-Held Concept Art

wraggster
May 4th, 2006, 19:38
Via t3 (http://www.t3.co.uk/news/247/games/xbox/xbox_handheld__is_this_it)

We’ve long suspected that Microsoft’s development team is working on bringing a PSP-killing handheld Xbox into the world – so much so that the new issue of T3 magazine (on sale today) has an exclusive picture of what we think it’ll look like.

Rumours suggest the handheld will have a webcam and 5-inch touchscreen - that’s half an inch more than the PSP’s panel. And it will certainly be multitalented, as much at ease with movies, music and photos as it is with games. Heck, it needs to be in order to make people want it: in the words of Microsoft’s games bigwig, Peter Moore, “it can’t just be our version of the iPod.”

Games bible Edge – T3’s sister publication – recently quizzed Moore about the project. Xbox main man J Allard, normally not given to shunning the public eye, hasn’t been seen for months – surely this is because he’s working on the handheld?

Moore responded with a chuckling “no comment” – hardly the outright “no” that might have been expected, suggesting that Allard may indeed be overseeing the early development of a new portable console.

Screen Via Comments

slik da relic
May 5th, 2006, 06:03
give us open architecture, and double analog sticks, and im in!

da relic

Cap'n 1time
May 5th, 2006, 15:08
power button on the bottom? no thanks :(

infernomax
May 5th, 2006, 15:13
lol looks like a wang mobile phone imo

gamesage2000
May 19th, 2006, 03:20
that is the best looking handheld i ever seen

V3N0M
May 19th, 2006, 06:00
Cool but i doubt it will look like that. I'll copy the picture and when the Xbox portable comes out i'll compar them and see how close it is. From the looks of it, that could be a very good idea as to what it may be.

stotheamuel
May 19th, 2006, 06:50
microsofts smarter than that and has more times.. 2 analog... but still excellent design