PDA

View Full Version : question

JAHRS
August 30th, 2009, 03:29
just recently got my acekard working again and i wanted to know if its possible to play wonder swan on it i got the emulator on the sd card and ive read that its no possible but i keep hearing people say things about using dsorganize to make it work can someone tell me how if its possible i also heard that it was possible to play gba game using ds organize is it true and please tell me how

also i got most of the emulators that work on my acekard i wanted to know if i got them all and if not which one am i missing heres the list.

nes ds
jnesis
gamegear
snes
gbemu

is that all the ones that work on the acekard if not tell methe ones im missing im trying to get all of them and can someone tell me where to find a beter nes emulator for ds please thanks to all who reply.

DanTheManMS
August 30th, 2009, 09:20
The only Wonderswan emulators out there were created way before DLDI was created, so they will not work on your Acekard. I don't think DSOrganize will help here, especially since he abandoned the plugin system long ago.

GBA homebrew *must* be run from a slot-2 device. There is no way to run them from slot-1, at all, ever.

Use NES DS, SNEmulDS (SNES), jEnesisDS (Genesis), and Lameboy (GB/GBC). There's also NesterDS+ but it's not nearly as fast as NES DS, even if it is more accurate with the graphics.

JAHRS
August 30th, 2009, 15:40
ok thanks for the help that clears things up.