PDA

View Full Version : Damn Weather and Hay Fever

wraggster
May 6th, 2006, 08:44
Those in the UK will have known that we have had 2 red hot days of Sun which has kicked off my Hay Fever plus by 9pm at night has wiped me out (i usually go to sleep at 2.30am) and so we maybe behind a little on News, but have no fear within a few hours we will be back up to speed :)

Just in case people were wondering why the news wasnt as fast as it normally is ;)

d_dunn
May 6th, 2006, 10:14
u sudnt worry about dude and i'm sure nobody else wud mind either...
Coz like when we get any new news frm urself, its always worth da wait.... :)

get better soon & keep up ur superb work.... ;)

DCEMUuk RULES

Mazza
May 6th, 2006, 13:24
yeah same as above, It's been brilliant the last few days laying out on the grass doing nothing ;)

shadowhawk22
May 6th, 2006, 18:24
Hey man, I have a tip for your hay fever. I know this sounds odd, but it worked 100% for me, and for my dad (who told me about this idea). First you need to find honey from your local area. You need to find honey as close as possible to where you live, because the dust and pollen causing your hay fever needs to be the same stuff in the honey. Simply buy some honey from either your local farer's market, or even your local super market. The honey needs to be pure, and basically unheated before bottling it. If it is heated a lot before bottling (like the honey used in food), it no longer has intact dust/pollen molecules.

Buy the honey, and either eat a spoon-full each time you have an attack, or eat a ton of it in one sitting. Either way, over time, the problem goes away. I used to have HORRIBLE hay fever, and this cured it 100%. PM me, or E-mail me if you have any questions man, I'd be really happy to help you, given all the work you put into my favorite PSP news site!

Cheers, Hawk

[email protected]

Shilo
May 6th, 2006, 22:11
Get well soon wraggster!!!!!!!!!

BTW That honey trick really works :D