PDA

View Full Version : ak help

JAHRS
September 2nd, 2009, 17:59
ok i just bought a 4 gig memory card for my ak and decided to tranfer all the data from my 1 gig to my 4 gig when i finish and decide to test it out i notice a new nds button called ak.nds that wasnt there before i thought it was just the config for the ak and left it there then later on i notice that a bunch of random files start appearing called 001,002,003 and it continues on till 010 then stops i try to delete the files but it wont let me so i ignored them a few days later i try to play some of the emulators i have on the card and they dont work they keep saying that make sure that the card has dldl suport or something and the others dont even start and say failed to initiate and they all worked on my one gig card so i tryed it on the one gig one the next day and they stopped working when the day before they worked just fine on it so i re download everything and try again and it still doesnt work can someone tell me whats happening and why wont the emulators run and even homebrew games dont work anymore thanks for your help