PDA

View Full Version : Help on burning

BONK
May 7th, 2006, 14:43
I wanna burn aonother world for DC but the downloads in a binary format idk how to burn those so if anyone could tell me how to burn these .bins it would be a big help thanx :)

mementomike
May 7th, 2006, 18:29
I also wuld like help with this as today I have wasted possibly 90 minutes of by life trying to get this to work.

I have been burning DC games for a while now but only .CDI ones and whilst I am all for trying to learn how to get games to selfboot myself it just dont seem to be happening for me ? :/

I would be seriously greatful if someone on here happened to have a .CDI version of this anotherworld game that they could share with me/ the fella above.
As am dying to play this again.

Cheers

MIKE

mementomike
May 7th, 2006, 18:47
Ok dude... I only got it working

JESUS H CHRIST!

nearly wet me pants when the title screen popped up;

heres what I did;

Downloaded Bootdreams
here (http://www.consolevision.com/members/fa...tdreams_061.exe)

Then I pointed Bootdreams to the Anotherworld folder that I had originally extracted the files to and I chose Discjuggler as the format I wanted. (I just happen to own Discjuggler but im pretty sure the trial will let you burn a file of this size anyhow!)

Then I gave the image a label and clicked create image.

After that just burn the image in discjuggler with the mode as mode2 and the raw write box checked and then write the disc.

I initially read this page which helped me come to doing it this way and if you have problems with the above it might have a useful alternative solution;

here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21631)

This post was by Christuserloeser.. so cheers for that.

Mike

BONK
May 8th, 2006, 02:35
Ok dude i got it but it seems to have problems reading it at the Another World screen is it my disc?

mementomike
May 8th, 2006, 10:42
:/
it loads up in your dreamcast to the anotherworld screen but then doesnt load at all after that?
strange..
Contact me on messenger: [email protected]

and ill send you my .cdi image for you to burn if you like

mike