PDA

View Full Version : will this work?

Draconicwizard
September 5th, 2009, 13:56
i don't have a wireless keyboard but i do have a laptop, is there a way to hack it to work with my PS3?:confused:

Nocuddle
September 7th, 2009, 14:33
get a wired USB keyboard u cheapskate!

Draconicwizard
September 8th, 2009, 07:31
get a wired USB keyboard u cheapskate!

i just moved to a new area and do not even know where wallmart is u a$$ i figured dcemu had other members who had more knowledge about stuff like this than me but, oh who cares!

Nocuddle
September 8th, 2009, 13:42
so u think ppl read ur mind & know where u live huh? smart@ss

try computer shop... & use ur local Yellowpages... or GOOGLE IT! FTW!

Draconicwizard
September 10th, 2009, 16:37
all u r doing is wasting my time, u don't even know the situation i'm in so just go find sum1 who cares because i'm not concerned if u like what i say or not if i knew that the only response i could get was from a kid who only wants to argue with people who r curious and trying to learn a little about these sorts of things i never would have posted in the fist place, but if there is ne1 who can maturely give me a yes or no answer i would very much appreciate it:eek:

Nocuddle
September 12th, 2009, 00:12
and yet u still coming back for more.

look around u. do u see any activity on PS3 hacking?

come back later after they got CFW on PS3.

Draconicwizard
September 12th, 2009, 07:55
WTF!?! I'm not on this forum to put on a public show like you apparently seem to be if you don't like to see questions posted by members who don't have a clue about much of these things (i.e. me) THEN DON'T LOOK! instead you keep showing your immaturity and prompting me to show mine whenever I'm drunk enough not to care when/if I go to far. To any moderator reading this I'm sory in advance when/if I go to far (I may be drunk and easily baited but I do still have manners when they apply lmao) unfortunately I'm beginning to have a little too much fun showing my a$$ and probably won't return when I'm sober if at all, so this has been a blast but au re voi:rofl::thumbup::D:p:cool:

Draconicwizard
September 12th, 2009, 08:21
i hope u do realise that u have been arguing with an inebriated person and have accomplished absolutely nothing in the way of insulting me in any way as i don't give a damn! haha! i am gonna hear some crap about this i know it!:eek: *shrugs* (so much for an interactive and supportive community) :rofl::rolleyes:

Nocuddle
September 12th, 2009, 13:58
Report button just right under mine/your name.

Shrygue
September 12th, 2009, 21:38
Come now, there's no need for this senseless argument.

Draconicwizard, it's not possible to connect your laptop and getting its keyboard work on your PS3, you'll just have to buy a normal wired/wireless USB one. Check on Amazon, I'm sure you find some for a good price. Or if you want a brick-and-mortar store, I'm sure you'll find one which sell USB keyboards once you've explored your new neighborhood some more.

Draconicwizard
September 13th, 2009, 09:50
Come now, there's no need for this senseless argument.

Draconicwizard, it's not possible to connect your laptop and getting its keyboard work on your PS3, you'll just have to buy a normal wired/wireless USB one. Check on Amazon, I'm sure you find some for a good price. Or if you want a brick-and-mortar store, I'm sure you'll find one which sell USB keyboards once you've explored your new neighborhood some more.

thank you very much, i was wondering when some one would step in and stop the arguing between us with an answer (now i'm gonna delete the bookmark from my PS3 as it has become quite pointless lmao and prolly never return):D

acn010
October 7th, 2009, 04:43
goodbye then :D