View Full Version : shoud i get another psp poll

May 9th, 2006, 18:26
I have psp version 2.60 and am having alot of fun with the psp emulators using the gta exploit. i know that upgrading to 2.70 would mean making the ultimate sacrafice and losing homebrew and emulators, so guys should i bite the bullet and go buy another psp and scrape some cash together so i can have 1 psp for emulators and 1 for new psp games, or should i hold out untill maybe more fanjita magic hacks, post your views here :) ;)

May 9th, 2006, 18:40
Buy another psp or sell the one you have and get a 1.5. You have the best of both worlds then. I have a 2.6 and have just bought a new motherboard for it with v1.5 installed. For 90Euro so, thats another option for you.

May 9th, 2006, 19:23
I was thinking that replacing the motherboard would be a good way to go, but i didnt know if it was possible. Where did you buy yours from Zion?

May 9th, 2006, 22:15
Get a 1.50 psp.... upgrade your current 2.60 to whatever you want to in the future. 1.50 does a hell of alot more then the 2.6 does in terms of emulation. Mine is staying at 1.5 forever frankly. My psp will be used as a homebrew and emulation console... and hackers will always find a way to play the updated games on 1.5. Sony's useless firmware upgrades will amount to nothing in the future.

Get a 1.50. trust me.

May 10th, 2006, 22:21
thanks for the replys guys il take that into account and look for 1.50 PSP