PDA

View Full Version : get rid of homebrew

twiztidone
May 9th, 2006, 22:25
i have been running homebrew and love it i was wondering how do i remove it and get back to og os please if anyone can direct me to a fourm about it if its allready been posted....If not can some one drop me some knowlage on this

Thanks

r8cer
May 10th, 2006, 00:41
You have to be a little more descriptive. You've been running homebrew what? psp oss? just format your memory stick and reset the psp that should leave you pretty much stock. I think thats what you meant.

-r8

twiztidone
May 10th, 2006, 00:52
Ok i down graded from 2.0 to 1.5 and installed a umd emulater and want to upgrade back to 2.0 .....Yes i want it stock like i never had downgraded...when i try to upgrade with my gta game it wont let me and i want to....so i figured if i can get back to stock os i could upgrade with no problems.....so i hope i included enough info this time

Accordion
May 10th, 2006, 08:11
umd emulator
no help from me

idiot

twiztidone
May 10th, 2006, 16:35
What the hell is wrong with u accordianmomo if u dont know what u r talking about u should just shhhh.U bring no help to the question and u make ur self look stupid by doing post like this...So if u dont understand what the topic is then keep ur mouth shut.....I figured u would know anything helpfull seeing that u cant even play a movie for god sakes...Ok nough ripping on this easy target.....I figured it out so thanks for help...

kimbonious
May 10th, 2006, 18:01
go to system setting, select restore defaults then you should be able to upgrade as i am assuming that you mean you cant upgrade becuase there is no text in the upgrade menu?