PDA

View Full Version : emulators and homebrews :confused:

lukey999
May 10th, 2006, 00:44
hi, i am geting a psp i think it is going to be 2.01 or higher and i was just wondering whether you could tell me what site and what exact things i need to run homebrew and also what games i could download and put on, any such as fifa, pro evo, GTA, need for speed etc. i have read other threads but ijust dont understand where to start, thanks alot

Damian666
May 10th, 2006, 05:05
Well Lukey999, I can tell you many things to start out with. First you can have a PSP with a firmware version 2.01 or higher. Next you want to purchase Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Then go to www.maxbot.com (http://www.maxbot.com) to get Edison Carter's cheat device for GTA. Then go to www.noobz.eu (http://www.noobz.eu) to recieve Fanjita's fantastic eLoader for your PSP. The eLoader is what you want for your GTA, so you could load it up like a regular game save. I'm sure there'll be other people to help you, but I'm tired right now. Pulled off a 16 hour shift today, going to school then going to work.

Shadowblind
May 10th, 2006, 05:15
how about you just get 1.0 or 1.5 psp?

lukey999
May 10th, 2006, 11:34
hi, i have just found out that it is a 2.5, is that gd or bad? and do u need 2 buy GTA 2 homebrew it? thanks

lukey999
May 10th, 2006, 13:00
i was also wondering if you can download such games as pro evo and fifa 2 play on the psp when its homebrewed. if so can you tell me where to get them from please, cheers

i was als wondering any1 with msn messenger could add me [email protected] as i will be trying to homebrew my psp tomorrow and may need some help

Thanks evry1

Malksta
May 10th, 2006, 17:00
no iso's
read the rules!

(w00t 1st time i said that)

kimbonious
May 10th, 2006, 19:14
A. no talking of downloading games here on this site, not that it would help you anyway, yuo can not play iso's on a 2.5

B. Yes you need GTA as an exploit for the way GTA saves is the way we play homebrew on 2.0+ firmwares.