PDA

View Full Version : R4i-SDHC infinite load screen

Lishy
September 11th, 2009, 23:47
Hey. First post. Sorry if I break any rules here. I hope a moderator will be able to correct me and not be too harsh :X

Anyways, I had recently bought an R4I-SDHC (The website it uses is www.r4i.sdhc.com and I updated to the most recent firmware/kernal/all that crap

Problem? It works on my ds, but gets the infinite loading screen on my dsi.
This is mighty odd since it clearly says on the cartridge:
"Upgrade Revolution for DS (NDSi/NDSL/NDS) and I had bought it from consolesource.

My dsi version is ver 1.2U

Any ideas what the problem is, and might I need to provide more info? My ds lite is crap and I'd much rather play stuff on my dsi.

edit: Seems not to work with my dslite now either.. Screw this. I'm buying a better flash cart than this r4i crap...

Also, I was right. This was in the wrong forum. Please move?

edit2: Thanks!

kojiro7
September 12th, 2009, 20:11
its not the flashcard its your microsd that is crap
change it with a better one and it will work
r4s are good

Lishy
September 22nd, 2009, 01:17
How do I know it's the micrsd that's bad? Is this a bad brand? I don't want to spend money for a new one.
Although I do know for a fact it is reading something. And the Microsd is perfect for everything else.
When I install different kernal of the R4i, the loading screen sometimes doesn't have the website name.

Also, I forgot to mention it only works rarely when I turn it off and on. But as of lately, I haven't seen it work at all.

stevemorgans
January 30th, 2010, 21:19
to be honest i dont think it matters what Micro SD card you use, i use many differant types, mostly Sandisk, Kingston, noikia and they all work fine for me...

I use to sell memory cards on Ebay but now im suspened i gota find another place to sell my R4s/R4is, ect, and my many memory cards i have avalible.

Steve

11gardre
February 21st, 2010, 04:15
i had the same problem with my r4 sdhc. make sure you use the sdhc software and not the official r4 software, otherwise the load screen will stay up