PDA

View Full Version : Masterboy Problem with Mega Man V

Ultimate warrior
September 14th, 2009, 01:29
Hey guys,

I decided to play the 5 Mega Man games for the Gameboy using Masterboy. I played the first four perfectly fine. Now when I come to the fifth game I have a problem. Whenever I try to access Saturn's stage, the game resets, and goes back to the title screen. I have tried a different ROM and I have the latest version, so I don't know why this is happening, has anyone ever played the game on the masterboy and been able to access Saturns stage??? I tried a search on google and found nothing.

EDIT: I just tried homer's RIN, and I have the same exact bloody problem. However, it works perfectly fine on my VBA emulator for PC. I really don't understand why this is a problem.

EDIT: WOW, just tried yet another emulator, same.bloody.problem. I really don't understand why Saturn's portrait is causing this much of an issue with all these PSP emulators. If someone could give me a save state (that works with Master boy) that is inside the level AS SOON as it starts (as in the place where mega man teleports in), with no other boss beaten, and with both mega arm power ups and energy balancer from the light lab, I would REALLY appreciate it. Or maybe someone has gotten this game to work past Saturn's stage!?!?!