PDA

View Full Version : PSP Go Information

Scet
September 14th, 2009, 16:37
Hey!

Long time PSP Homebrew users in years past. I, however sold mine in February(?) in order to purchase a XBOX 360. I was on 4.00 m33 or something like that and played my Playstation games, GBA and SNES games all the time... I immediately regretted trading it in shortly afterwards... Work has been good and I see myself with a couple hundred dollars to spare... The PSP Go and its looks are very appealing to me. However, I would only really want to get it if I knew for certain I would be able to play my emulated games, and my POPs eventually. What does the community think on the PSP Go and what not. I have been away and just returned today, so I do not know all the information that is new, the new types of hacks/downgradable stuff. Or even if the new firmwares have been hacked/ new PSP3000.

Just some info/ comfort about PSP Go would do well. Thanks!

U3-Robot
September 20th, 2009, 07:27
The Sony when develops Go!, put into it many firmwares (for debugging): 5.50, 5.55, 5.70... And now, it is 6.00 .
So if you can get PSP Go! with firmware 5.55 Dev Tool it is good. If you got it with 6.00 . Then it will (IMO) be hacked almost half a year later.