PDA

View Full Version : free easy to use and best video to mp4 convertor for psp

dan3127
May 11th, 2006, 23:58
I dont think many people know of this great converter and i have had it for a while now and its free so here is the details and the link http://www.download.com/PSP-Video-Express/3000-7970_4-10420460.html this video converter is so easy to use it can convert many, formats and if you have dvd decrypter and u decrypt your dvd into a vob file then you can place that vob file in this and it will convert the vob file easily for you to mp4, whats even better is that if you dont want to use up to much of your memory stick then you can choose the quality check the screenshot i have you can drag bar to the far right. for best quality ori the middle or anywhere you choose. it changes the size in megabytes. i normally use just above the middle this is still great quality. to use just click on open file find your file click open when it starts to play just click record the sound will be muted and once it finishes recording plug psp into usb cable click on the psp video transfer button and then click detect psp connection then just click transfer selected files post your comments and let me no what you thougt please kind regards Dan

SnoopKatt
May 12th, 2006, 00:22
Thanks, I'll look into this.

kimbonious
May 12th, 2006, 00:29
psp video 9 does all this and so much more

Cooe14
May 12th, 2006, 00:57
This is kinda cool but Psp Video 9 is still way better.

MUDD
May 12th, 2006, 02:52
i have tryed both and i like psp video express better ,psp video 9 was completely junk to me .ill take another look at it .

o yeah duh .i remeber why i like psp video express now ,it works with KAA encodes ,thats mkv i think and no other has that i have found

Bobby Lemain
May 12th, 2006, 03:45
nice! I kinda like Psp Video 9 better but this is a great alternative. Plus you can get http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm to compress your video before encoding!

John Vattic
May 12th, 2006, 05:11
i use 3gp and it works fine and small mp4 sizes is a plus!
i have used pspvideo9 and it makes mp4's way way too big.

pspvideo9-3hr movie=5-600 MB
3gp-3hr movie=3-400 MB

RedKing14CA
May 12th, 2006, 05:14
I just want to be able to convert it to MP4 and keep the resolution, or video size the SAME, and just shrink it down on the PSP, you know?

OMG, i hate those tiny videos in like 200 x 300 res...

MUDD
May 12th, 2006, 05:43
i just tryed to use psp video 9
again and it would not work this
video here [a4e]Battle_Angel_Part_1 OGM,
or dead leaves (KAA) so its about worthless
to me and i totatlly hate the GUI.video 9
not as bad as i remeber it being the first
time i used it.

now psp video express worked both
just fine ,you have to highlight
'all files' in the rollout but works great.
for those who have allot of diffrent
video formats on the pc,video express
is the way to go for sure.

now if someone can say they convert
ogm with video 9 then ill have to take
another look and maybe change my
mind on this.

but untill then video 9 is not even an
alternative.

dan3127
May 12th, 2006, 14:02
well im very pleased that my post helped you all out into a great video converter keep the views coming in im intersted to see what comes out on top video 9 or psp express ciao :D :D :D :D

Vendeta
November 5th, 2006, 00:06
This is the shit!!!!

psp fan
November 5th, 2006, 18:11
does this convet rm format ?