PDA

View Full Version : stupidly upgraded to 2.7 for the flash...

GT4-Thug!
May 12th, 2006, 19:33
had everthing else working prior to this so thats a cross i have to bear as didnt know it boots that out of the water ....

but back to the problem or am i missing something ?

the flash player i dont have sound! i have the files in the psp under common and created dir, run it thru browser and nothing....

no weebl and bob!!! disaster they show up but no sound!!!

any ideas or have i really really shot myself in the foot !

FrierTuck
May 14th, 2006, 01:52
dude, ive been looking around, and i think all of us who got this upgrade are gonna bleed to death

IndianCheese
May 14th, 2006, 03:47
I got Flash to work when I was using 2.70, but then I decided that 1.50 is much better, and so I stay with it.

Can't beat iR Shell...

Shadowblind
May 14th, 2006, 07:30
Has there yet been made a hack for internet browser on PSP 1.50? what about Flash?

DessyDago
May 14th, 2006, 09:48
Has there yet been made a hack for internet browser on PSP 1.50? what about Flash?

yes and yes. Browser there have been a few, and one recently that I liked. Flash hasn't seen much progress, proof of concept and a few that could run older flash with no sound is all i've seen. However newgrounds is begginning to put some of there better (not nearly all the good ones) on to an .mp4 format just for us. Only has about 20 so far, but still cool.

GT4-Thug!
May 19th, 2006, 12:13
yes and yes. Browser there have been a few, and one recently that I liked. Flash hasn't seen much progress, proof of concept and a few that could run older flash with no sound is all i've seen. However newgrounds is begginning to put some of there better (not nearly all the good ones) on to an .mp4 format just for us. Only has about 20 so far, but still cool.

i like the flash works with no sound :mad: cheers thought it was just me...

thats progress i suppose!!!