PDA

View Full Version : sms master system emulator help

dan3127
May 13th, 2006, 18:16
Hi has anyone managed to get a master system emulator or game gear running on 2.6 firmware with gta and e loader 0.9.7 because i have run everything else fine like snes megadrive ect, but ive tried sms psp, sms plus ver 1.2, and moved everywhere and just keep getting corrupted data message and could not verify singinature any help would be nice :D

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 00:55
Yes, but many people had problems trying to load SMSPlus onto their PSP's. I on the other hand have used SMSPSP. it's the only Sega Master System and Game Gear emulator that works 2.00, 2.0+. Though the sound may be awful, I'd rather have this then nothing. I have Fanjita's Eloader Bock Alternative 0.97, but I don't understand why it won't work for you. Check once more to see if your folders are set in the right place for the SMSPSP. And, get back to me.

John Vattic
May 14th, 2006, 04:14
I never could get the smspsp running on my 2.60.
You might try begging the guys who make the emus to cater to 2.01+ users in a next release(if there is one).
I lucked out, and a friend i have traded me his virgin 1.50 for my 2.60!:D
So now i have no compatibillity issues whatsoever!
not to mention ad hoc emus now!:D
i like smsplus better anyway!

A word of helpful advice, upgrading is like chosing the millitary for summer camp. very stupid idea.

jordilt
May 14th, 2006, 07:46
well, i don´t know if this will work with 2.6, but i have 2.01 with eloader bock 0.97, and i have yoshihiro´s sms psp 0.4 and 0.5 . Both versions works. 0.4 is a little faster but with a very small screen and 0.5 is slower but fullscreen.

dan3127
May 14th, 2006, 13:35
Thanks for the replys peeps i have the 0.9.7 e loader aswell not sure if its the alternative one though anyway il play around a bit thanks again :) :) :)

moco
May 24th, 2006, 13:16
I cant seem to get this working at all on my 2.6..... i unzipped the PSPSMS_emu_V0.5_Yoshihiro file my game folder on my psp...... then i put the roms loose directly into the PSPSMS_emu_V0.5_Yoshihiro folder? is this right? when i go into eloader i see it there.... but when i click it it brings up a black screen with a red outline but nothing in it...... just sais 'x = accept' at the bottom?

any ideas guys??

thanks

rob

EDIT: thats ok got it sorted now :)

crossfadeking
May 24th, 2006, 14:07
how did you sort it?

moco
May 24th, 2006, 14:35
wasnt putting the roms in the right folder...... lol

If anyones still having problems running it let me know here and il post some pics of how i have all my folders and subfolders layed out :)