PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

Malumen
May 14th, 2006, 19:22
Yes, I have just registered, and yes, I am a nooB to all this -_-;; (i have MINOR understanding of the tech words and funcions... very minimal understanding...)

Anyways, without thinking I upgraded to 2.7, or whatever the latest Firmware is... (DL'd from a game)

Now, am I screwed for good for Homebrew? I wouldnt mind getting a little more fun out of my PSP (the game has been beaten like 3 times... >_<)

If there is already a thread for this, PLEASE REDIRECT ME! THANK YOU!

and, if you wouldnt mind some simple directions to downgrade me PSP or get HB on it... (i read somewhere on here something called Bock loader... o.O ?)

Once again, thanks to whoever helps the nooB... (i know how annoying it is for nooBs to randomly make threads for stuff thats already been said a million times)

EDIT! :

Sorry I have 2.60!
Is it still too late or what? >.<

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 19:46
Man, I really feel bad for you, my PSP's firmware is 2.6. But, for you to have 2.7 hoo...Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no downgraders for firmwares that are higher than 2.01+. But, there are flash programs avalible for 2.7. The Eloader that you speak of is infact meant for 2.00 and 2.01+ firmware users only. They haven't found a way to get around 2.7, and I don't beleive they'll be able too. Sony really patched things up this time. But, some day someone will get through it.

Malumen
May 14th, 2006, 20:02
Man, I really feel bad for you, my PSP's firmware is 2.6. But, for you to have 2.7 hoo...Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no downgraders for firmwares that are higher than 2.01+. But, there are flash programs avalible for 2.7. The Eloader that you speak of is infact meant for 2.00 and 2.01+ firmware users only. They haven't found a way to get around 2.7, and I don't beleive they'll be able too. Sony really patched things up this time. But, some day someone will get through it. Editted...

sry, im at 2.60...

but still >.<

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 20:19
No it's not to late, I just came back to give you PSPtris for your 2.7 firmwared PSP. But, you're in luck my friend for 2.01+ firmware you can recieve many things. First off, I'd like to know if you have GTA: Liberty City Stories? This is what you'll need to run Fanjita's Eloader. In order for you to run his Eloader you need to go to Edison Carter's website here at www.maxbot.com (http://www.maxbot.com) there you can download the Cheat Device. There are also step by step instructions on the website to help you put the Cheat Device on your PSP. Oh, by the way don't worry about the disclaimer. Your PSP can run to its full potential running at 333Mhz. Next once you've finished that go to www.noobz.eu (http://www.noobz.eu). Here is where you can find Fanjita's Eloader. You want to recieve his highest Eloader which is Super Bock Alternative 0.97. After that, come back to this website and get yourself prepared for Homebrew and Emulators galore. Hope I helped. I must warn you though, don't discuss ROM's or ISO's on this website. For you can be banned, and I don't want that to happen to you. Plus you can find me at the Forums section. My name is Damian666, I can help you with as much as possible on any matter. Don't be shy to ask questions about things you don't understand. Not everybody here treats the new guys well, except a select few. Naming me as one of them, I like to help people. Some New guys on the other hand, they just tick me off because they put down other people. Well, enjoy. I'll be back to see what you have to say in a second.

Damian666
May 14th, 2006, 20:26
You know I won't put you through all that stress I'll give you the files at hand. How's that sound. I've had problems before but I think the folders will load this time. Here you go, pal. Crap, I almost forgot, but you need WinRAR to open these files. If you don't have it already then go to www.cnet.com (http://www.cnet.com) to search for it then download it. I also, apoligize for I can't seem to get the Eloader uploaded but I'll soon have it up for you.