PDA

View Full Version : how to- SnesPSP_TYL 0.4.2

branin
May 15th, 2006, 01:48
Can anyone explain , In VERY graphic detail exacly how to run the SnesPSP_TYL 0.4.2 snes emulator using the gta eloader? i know where to find roms as i use to play emu's on the pc. i just need this esplained before i start so i will know i didnt waist my 199$ just cause i didnt know what i was doing. another thing i need to know is where to place the roms , thanks and sorry for the n00bish questions , just dont wanna brick my psp. :)

Cooe14
May 15th, 2006, 02:16
Just use 4.1 if you can't figure it out.

branin
May 15th, 2006, 02:33
its not that i want another version , i want to know how to use and where to place the roms on this version , i would still ask the same question if if i did go to 4.1

dan3127
May 15th, 2006, 03:25
if you are 2.0 or above hopefully 2.6 and using e loader 0.9.7 just extract the files to wherever then you will see 1.0 and 1.5 now to avoid confusion you may aswell move both thease to psp game but not untill you open the folder , so double click the 1.0 and u will see snesty or something move that to psp game then double click the 1.5 and there are 2 snes ty and snesty% move both thease 1 by 1 aswell to psp game this will mean tht you have basicully put 3 snes emulators on but only 1 works, now load up gta when you see the emulator list move down to the 2 emulators 4.2 that you see and press square on 1 if it says error code then thats the 1 that dosent work the other should work fine, and roms go where they always do straight to the emulator so psp game and snes ty, but if you still have both 4.2 versions the one that works and the one that dosent id suggest moving the rom twice if you see what i mean hope this helps :D :D :D

branin
May 15th, 2006, 04:23
k , thanx man , i think ill just move the 1.5 in because i do have 2.6 and the 0.9.7 eloader , but one more question , how do i start the emulator when i'v al ready installed it and a rom?