PDA

View Full Version : Flash mode help

adgjm
May 15th, 2006, 04:25
Ok, so here's the thing:
It's been a while since I've look at anything of Homebrew or Xploit stuff (about a year) and I was looking into the Flashmode stuff and saying that I need to use psardump for the Flash1 and Flash0 folder and so on... (couldn't get most of the thing it said to be truthful ;) ) and therefore I started to look into the net, BTW I also was looking for this for the MPH gaeme loader, and there were 2 psardumps one for all firmeware but the 2.6 and other for the 2.6, and well to short things up... I don't understand most of the thing It says so I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to teel a good place for tutorials OR tell me how it works (for Flash mode, MPH game loader and psardump)???

Please I'm begging...

Cooe14
May 15th, 2006, 04:52
You don't need to do that there is an easier way to do that- 1. Put the eboot of the firmware on the root of your memory stick. 2. Download MPH Firmware (NOT game) Launcher 1.40 and put that on your memory stick too. 3. run MPH Firmware Launcher and go to "Install" click automatic install then click where you out the firmware eboot also select to "copy flash1" (I can't remember if you do this before or after you install the firmware.) then click install this will make the flash0 and flash1. 4. After it's done connect your psp to your computer and install "MPH Game Loader" to your psp. 5. Make a folder in the root of your memory stick called "mphgameloader" put in there the flash0 and flash1 folders that the MPH Firmware Launcher made in there. 6. Now you can delete MPH Firmware Launcher off your memory stick because it isn't needed anymore. 7. MPH Game Loader should work now enjoy :)

adgjm
May 15th, 2006, 05:11
Thanks a lot COOE14 but just another small question... does that work with all firmware or just with 2.5 and below. BTW, THX alot. also is it firmware launcher or loader... it might seem an idiotic question but sometimes you never know...

Cooe14
May 15th, 2006, 05:15
MPH Firmware Launcher can give you the Flash0 and Flash1 of any firmware, THOUGH MPH Game Loader can only run 2.5 and below. There is another option other than MPH Game Loader though try Genesis Loader (I think that's the right name.) it can do 2.6. Read the readme of Genesis and find out where to put the Flash0 and Flash1 you made because I can't remeber where they go with that.