PDA

View Full Version : Portable LEGO Star Wars II details

wraggster
May 15th, 2006, 17:31
Via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/15/portable-lego-star-wars-ii-details/)

Pro-G has some new details on the handheld versions of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. DS owners will have bragging rights with wireless 2-player co-op mode and 4-player versus mode, as well as customized touch screen controls.

PSP gamers also have the co-op mode, in addition to a timed challenge mode that features unlockable characters from the first game. Unlockables are cool, but this is sure to introduce some continuity problems in the storyline. Then again, keeping track of all the Star Wars timelines ain't like dusting crops, boy! There, I said it.

All eight versions of LEGO Star Wars II are scheduled for a September 12 release date.

Gamelver
May 15th, 2006, 19:32
:D...I'm getting one for PSP, DS, and Xbox :D.......my brother should be getting one for his DS, too, so we can have some coop wherever we want ;)!

mmmm....lego star wars....not a big fan of legos, really, though my brother is...but it's star wars!

Harshboy
May 15th, 2006, 21:51
Gamelver, is that actually you? Anyway, its Harshboy. Sounds cool, i'll probally get it:)

Andraik
May 16th, 2006, 00:30
Nice!!!

Video_freak
May 16th, 2006, 05:29
i liked the original lego star wars that came out like a year ago, so i'll probably like this one too!

Gamelver
May 16th, 2006, 19:36
Gamelver, is that actually you? Anyway, its Harshboy. Sounds cool, i'll probally get it:)

nope, I'm some random guy impersonating as him :p....

check the avatar...only the real gamey could've produced that! well.....not really...but anyway, nice to see you here, too.

mr_nick666
May 16th, 2006, 22:00
Star Wars rules - not sure about the lego though... Hmmm... :confused: