PDA

View Full Version : PSP - Ponfused, please have mercy <3

sajberT
May 16th, 2006, 18:44
Hey, been thinking about getting a PSP for myself and I've been looking around to see what's available on the Homebrew scene. I found a place that will sell me a new 1.5 machine which is nice, although the price is a bit expensive.

The thing is, with the 1.5 machine - will I be able to run newer games (Tales of Eternia, namely) or do I need to download anything in order to do that?

There's probably an answer somewhere on theese forums, I tried usining the search function but couldn't find what I was looking for - help <3

10shu
May 16th, 2006, 21:54
hum...1.5 firmware will only able u to play the first game release to the console...and homebrew.

the good news is u can still update to high if u don t like homebrew...

there s way to play 2.0+ game on a 1.5 but that website is not the best to talk about all that...I ll probably already say too much... ;)

if the 1.5 is to expenssive maybe u can look for a 2.0 and downgrad it to a 1.5 or something...

anyway good luck...

Shilo
May 16th, 2006, 22:25
You can play 2.0+ umds on 1.5, using one of the UMD loaders. The links for them are front page of psp news! The way your talking about 10shu is a I.......... better not say it :D