PDA

View Full Version : hacking the location free player

FrierTuck
May 17th, 2006, 02:15
any one know a way to use your pc to stream to your psp insted of a location free base station, or another way to stream large amounts of video on a psp, still a newb, hate to admit it but true, thanks in advance for any thoughts offered

FrierTuck
May 27th, 2006, 01:18
of course, no one wants to tell me anything, isnt that magical, not even a "it cant be done" typical, *goes off mumbling about psps being evil*

Illegal Machine
May 29th, 2006, 20:25
PIMPStreamer does exactly what you are asking.

however its really tough to use, and finding a laymans tutorial is proving to be more difficult than pulling teeth from a running Giraffe.

so if YOU can figure it out, how about letting ME know huh?

FrierTuck
May 30th, 2006, 01:03
thanks buddy, i have nothing but idle time, so ill try to make a guide for those of us who dont kow much about these things after i figure it out

FrierTuck
May 30th, 2006, 01:27
damnit, another app requiring an older psp, damnit, damn my freaking 2.70 POS, ahhhhhhhhhh, and in other news, version .55 is very easy to use, i went throug it and it has a very simple to understand readme with it, im looking for a way to send a signal from a pc(disguised as a location free base station) and it being picked up by the psp and played