PDA

View Full Version : GTA Wont Load Anymore

Forsak3n
May 18th, 2006, 00:21
i'm not sure if its because my case is broke, or because of homebrew

i can view the intro videos, and once it gets to the loading screen it gets about half an inch from finishing the load, but it just wont do anything, so i used a thin strip of scotch tape on the disc where it opens, because i think that may be the problem, but it didnt help

is there a way to fix broken umd cases, they are so cheaply made, and flimsy the picture shows as far as i can get it.

edit: i managed to barely open my sampler disc case, and put GTA in it, and it still won't load, i think it may be a scratch or something, stupid sony umd flimsy piece of crap umds

Combustolux
May 18th, 2006, 02:10
if ur running it through mph game loader and you have cheatdevice delete ur cheatdevice by going to it in the save data manager and hitting triangle

Damian666
May 18th, 2006, 02:20
Well I may be able to help you, first tell me what firmware your PSP is, second putting homebrew on your PSP won't damage the game you're playing or do anything to your PSP, but I need to know if your homebrew is in the "GAME" folder on yuor PSP. Get back to me, and I'll help you some more.

Forsak3n
May 18th, 2006, 03:05
Well I may be able to help you, first tell me what firmware your PSP is, second putting homebrew on your PSP won't damage the game you're playing or do anything to your PSP, but I need to know if your homebrew is in the "GAME" folder on yuor PSP. Get back to me, and I'll help you some more.

FW= 2.6
GTA Eloader
All Homebrew Is In Game Folder, And Works

I belive the reason for the game not working is a continuous scratch around the outer edge of the game, how it got there i assume from the being in the psp, and something touching it as it was spinning

my 90 day's is past for returning it at Wal Mart

and I heard that Gamestop repairs them, is this true?
BTW i live in america

Damian666
May 18th, 2006, 03:23
Well I live in New York, and I do go to GameStop often just to see what they have in stock, but I've never asked anyone there to check out any of my discs. You could go there and ask if they do or not. But, the scratch around the outer edge does seem to be the thing that's not allowing you to play. If I had the money, I'd buy you the game and send it to you. Oh, I'm also glad to hear that your homebrew works fine.

Forsak3n
May 18th, 2006, 03:42
Well I live in New York, and I do go to GameStop often just to see what they have in stock, but I've never asked anyone there to check out any of my discs. You could go there and ask if they do or not. But, the scratch around the outer edge does seem to be the thing that's not allowing you to play. If I had the money, I'd buy you the game and send it to you. Oh, I'm also glad to hear that your homebrew works fine.

Well its about a 30 minute try i may go in a few days, and thanks for offering to send me one, but i dont know if i can trust a random person on the internet, and just give you my address, and im glad my homebrew works also