PDA

View Full Version : snesds help? i am a 100% nub. help would be appreciated.

Shervin112
May 18th, 2006, 05:17
I looked around for help with this topic and i couldn't find much to help me with this. So if anybody could help me it would be awsome.

i have a GBA Movie player, that works on DS also, and can play music, movies, and supposedly emulators. So I downloaded the snesds emulator, aaaand... i dont know where to go from there. lol. and if anyone responds to this noob ( :confused: ) can also tell me how to put roms in it, plz, and thank u. :D

http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/gba-movieplayer-2nd.jpg

^ thats the thing i have, if theres anything special i have to do if its with that program. it comes with a manual and in there it tells u how toput emulators on there but its unclear to me, it says " Supported NES format file which is 200K limited rom. Before you can play FC game, do remember to put the pocketnes.gba file to the root directory of the CF card. Save function is not supported. Just copy the TXT format file to the CF card then read it on the GBA/GBA SP." I dont know what text file its saying, and it doesnt have it on the disk it comes with. so yea. And the cover lies, the sound quality sucks massive ______. u fill in the blank.