PDA

View Full Version : ATani seeks a BBA

wraggster
March 20th, 2004, 11:23
More news thanks to DCHomebrew:[br][br] ATani, who you may remember from such projects as DCGenerator on the Dreamcast & Laser32, Generator32, Genital32 etc. for the PC, has decided to step back into the DC scene & he has asked for assistance in the way of donations (hardware or monetary) so he can get a BBA and get his latest foray into the world of Dreamcast homebrew rolling again.[br][br]If you would like to help ATani out you can find details on how to make a Paypal donation & the address to mail him if you have a BBA or LA to giveaway in this forum topic. You can also see some of the potential projects ATani plans to use the BBA for in that topic as well. [br][br]Related link --> http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=474819#474819

xboxlord
March 20th, 2004, 16:38
Urm, do you basicly modify xbox' ps2' and gamecube's?
I have an xbox and an xbox website, I think your websites are brilliant.

- Ill be back to see reply!

wraggster
March 20th, 2004, 16:44
I personally dont modify anything but i do like posting news about the console scene as a whole and thats why i run these sites, a hobby you might say :)

xboxlord
March 20th, 2004, 16:46
I enjoy the games, my xbox site is based on cheats and gameplay. :)

wraggster
March 20th, 2004, 17:38
nice

when its up ill add your links to the xbox forum of this site :)

xboxlord
March 20th, 2004, 21:14
Ill add you to my hyperlinks section *:)

I know you have alot of sites,
could you give me a list of them all, also which of your xbox sites should I add to my hyperlinks section? xboxemulation?

Thanks!