PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim Pandora Battery doesn't work

nekomastermax
September 29th, 2009, 22:15
I just hard moded my PSP Slim Battery and I made sure it was the 5th pin and no other. I only have my slim battery so I dont have a fat one.

Anyways. My Battery, now a pandora battery, when I put it in, the power light goes green but the screen stays blank. I also made a MMS and did the IPL thing. Though. even when I have it in the psp does nothing. No matter what button I press for any amount of time, it still does nothing.

Whats going on? I really wanna be able to get back to Custom Firm ware (my old one 5.50 Gen B ran on pandora too)

nekomastermax
September 30th, 2009, 02:39
hoping someone replies soon... I miss playing my games on the way to school and back

nekomastermax
October 1st, 2009, 01:42
bump :P

bacalacadaca
October 1st, 2009, 06:31
if i am correct slim battery's wont work you need to use a normal psp battery. sorry mija

dante221
October 19th, 2009, 22:56
You might have the TA-088v3 motherboard on your PSP. My PSP does the same thing and I used the TA-088 Identifier on it and it was shown that my PSP has that motherboard

Download the indetifier on the link below and follow this guide

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=9133

1. Connect the PSP via USB
2. Format a memory stick with the included “mspformat” tool.
3. Use “msinst” to install the 3.90 IPL onto the freshly formatted memory stick.
4. Insert the memory stick into the PSP to be TA-088v3 tested.
5. Turn it on with a Pandora Battery. Two (2) possible results:
- PSP immediately turns off — your PSP is NOT equipped with a TA-088v3 motherboard.
- PSP stays on with the green light — your PSP is a TA-088v3, or perhaps you’ve done something wrong. Continue…
6. Connect the PSP via USB again.
7. Repeat the above steps with the 4.05 IPL. Again, two (2) possible results:
- If the PSP turns off immediately with this IPL and it previously remained on with the green light — this indicates a TA-088v3 board.
- PSP and the green light remain on — you’ve likely done something wrong. Try again.