PDA

View Full Version : NOOB RADER: BEEP!!! Some noob Q.s

THE_SANE_DUDE
May 18th, 2006, 11:30
I NEED to know some things:

What do i need to run homebrew eg. Mem Cards and readers, that sort of thing.
Can i have a list of FUN homebrew
Are there any things that may go wrong that's and easy fix?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

:( :( :( PLEASE:( :( :(

Mazza
May 18th, 2006, 22:48
to the first bullet point.

M3 mini sd adaptor - www.m3adapter.com

buy from www.divineo.com

2gb Mini SD card

buy from www.ebay.com

Datel Max Media Launcher (not player just the £12.99/$19.99 launcher)

buy from www.codejunkies.com

that's all you need to get started all that will cost you about £90 if you live in the UK

kale
May 18th, 2006, 23:10
For the second point, on the dcemu site and click on psp on the top. When you scroll down, look along the left side and you will see a list of homebrew games. Depending on your fw, go to http://www.noobz.eu and look around to find all working eboots. Things that can go wrong is getting you psp bricked, but you can use psafep, a program for scanning EBOOT.PBP files to make sure that they have nothing that can harm your psp. Downloading eboots from dcemu or fanjita's site will make sure that you get EBOOTs that will not harm your psp.

Shilo
May 18th, 2006, 23:22
For the second point, on the dcemu site and click on psp on the top. When you scroll down, look along the left side and you will see a list of homebrew games. Depending on your fw, go to http://www.noobz.eu and look around to find all working eboots. Things that can go wrong is getting you psp bricked, but you can use psafep, a program for scanning EBOOT.PBP files to make sure that they have nothing that can harm your psp. Downloading eboots from dcemu or fanjita's site will make sure that you get EBOOTs that will not harm your psp.

LOL this is the DS forum, and he was talking about DS homebrew, not PSP! LOL

BTW anyone know what it would cost for all of those goodies to play DS homebrew in the US?

technewsgr
May 19th, 2006, 03:35
In this site ->lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=246&products_id=3983&) I've seen a media player that costs only 25$.

Plays movies, music and e-books on your Nintendo DS™ or Gameboy Advance™Includes Windows™ software to convert or create contentCompatible to standard Compact Flash cards, even the largest ones! (CF Card not included)Firmware upgradeable through Compact Flash via free downloadWorks with all Gameboy Advance™ or Nintendo DS™ systems sold worldwide

Has anybody tried on of these media players?
Is there a difference between them (e.g quicker access...)?

And most important... Is there any video out there that shows the quality of the playback-video?

Thanks

kale
May 24th, 2006, 01:04
LOL this is the DS forum, and he was talking about DS homebrew, not PSP! LOL

BTW anyone know what it would cost for all of those goodies to play DS homebrew in the US?
oops sorry bout that. guess i didnt read well enough.