PDA

View Full Version : PSP Flash XWord for 2.7

Shallan
May 19th, 2006, 21:15
Something I made after playing with something Id made at work.

From my site :
May 18th
New addition to the game section today, an online only Crossword game. Once I have updated the wordbank to a decent size I will release a standalone version that can be played offline.

Site can be accessed at www12.asphost4free.com/shallan/ just browse through to the game section and it can be found there. Instructions are displayed as the data loads. For best results use the PSP although it will run in a browser too (but no typing in :p ).

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3120/sshot14vj.jpg\

Additional clues will be added eventually and an offline version released with a complete (~5000 or so) clue bank. Feel free to PM me any clues/answers you'd like to see using the forum message system. Appreciate if you could format them as follows for ease of entry for me:

Puzzle Question="Type your question here" Answer="Answer here"
Puzzle Question="Type your 2nd question here" Answer="2nd Answer here"

As you can see its simple enough and I think a variety of sources for the questions will add some spice to it :)

Thanks and enjoy
Shallan

Cap'n 1time
May 19th, 2006, 21:39
Thanks for the release.

xXSujoXx
May 19th, 2006, 21:40
Pretty Sick Gonna Use IT On 1.5 Brb

xXSujoXx
May 19th, 2006, 21:45
Its Kinda Hard

bruntie2
May 20th, 2006, 11:13
offline version will not load properly on psp

Easton999
June 12th, 2006, 03:00
I found an exploit in this program for psp 2.70 and 2.71. when you download it look at the readme and it says that xword searches the xword folder four your backrounds and the xml for questions and answers if someone can make a flash file that opens eboot.pbp in a certain folder then were in luck problem is i dont know how