PDA

View Full Version : iplayer Help

prep36
October 3rd, 2009, 21:27
I recently purchased an iplayer card from dealextreme.com with the intention of emulating some GBA games. I have my micro sd card and adapter, I've downloaded the OS off the dsiplayer website, and I have the compatible emulator and roms, but I have no idea which files need to be dragged and placed where. There's also this moonshine thing that I have no idea about.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here knew of a step-by-step guide for flash cart dummies that explains exactly which files are needed and where to place them within the micro-sd card. My goal is to simply emulate some GBA games on my old DS and my DSi.

I'm completely new to this, so any advice/comments would be most appreciated.

the.unknown.98
October 17th, 2009, 15:28
i dont own that cartridge, i have an acekard 2i, but seeming as no one else has replyed, the first thing i would try would be to copy everythnig to the root of your micro-sd/transflash card. And moonshell is used to play music and .DPG movies.

the.unknown.98
October 17th, 2009, 15:32
ive just looked on the website, and it clearly says on the download page: 'Just download and copy the unzipped system files to the TF.' A bit of attention to the website would have prevented this!