PDA

View Full Version : Motorstorm on xbox 360?

gimpyjr
May 20th, 2006, 01:56
Is there any way that we can get microsoft to purchase the rights to a port of motorstorm. frankly i think this is one of the only PS3 games that is worth a damn, but I don't want to spend $600 on a console and $75 on the game. The xbox 360 is capable of displaying that game in my opinion better than the PS3. I think that the physics in that game are excellent and that the people who own a 360 are deserving of this game. let me know if you feel microsoft should get the rights to this game

thanks guys :-)

xuphorz
June 1st, 2006, 15:56
i think it'd be a good idea too :)
but shouldn't this be in this (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=95) forum?

SSDGFCTCT9
April 17th, 2008, 02:27
Well,
this came to my attention and I think that Motorstorm is the PS3's Halo 3. I saw that you're saying that Motorstorm should come for the XBOX 360, than why not release Halo 3 for PS3?
I have a quick answer for my own question : Because Microsoft would be giving up to Sony, and if Sony let Microsoft have privileges over Motorstorm, Sony would be kneeling down to Microsoft! I know that the XBOX 360 had a relativly greater success than the PS3 due to the price so not that many people have the PS3 and if it gave up its great exclusives, the PS3 would die out within the next few months and vice versa for the XBOX 360. That's why Motorstorm will never be released for the XBOX 360 console.

Shadowblind
April 17th, 2008, 02:30
Well,
this came to my attention and I think that Motorstorm is the PS3's Halo 3. I saw that you're saying that Motorstorm should come for the XBOX 360, than why not release Halo 3 for PS3?
I have a quick answer for my own question : Because Microsoft would be giving up to Sony, and if Sony let Microsoft have privileges over Motorstorm, Sony would be kneeling down to Microsoft! I know that the XBOX 360 had a relativly greater success than the PS3 due to the price so not that many people have the PS3 and if it gave up its great exclusives, the PS3 would die out within the next few months and vice versa for the XBOX 360. That's why Motorstorm will never be released for the XBOX 360 console.

No way. Sony has so much better games then that, its scary. Theres a bit too much wrong with the post to count it all, but MGS4 is the PS3s Halo 3. besides, Motorstorm wasn't even that good.

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 02:32
There's never been a game...like PS3's Motorstorm.
Never been a game that allows you to drive, fluent and free, in partial-time 4D.
But especially not on that other system.
Simply because, with only three cores, it doesnt have the power...to do so.
Fly Xthing, fly, you're not ready.
AUUUGHHHH, SONY!

Shadowblind
April 17th, 2008, 02:48
There's never been a game...like PS3's Motorstorm.
Never been a game that allows you to drive, fluent and free, in partial-time 4D.
But especially not on that other system.
Simply because, with only three cores, it doesnt have the power...to do so.
Fly Xthing, fly, you're not ready.
AUUUGHHHH, SONY!

Burnout paradise?

Eviltaco64
April 17th, 2008, 04:49
Burnout paradise?

Haha, idk.
I was just impersinating the NiGHTS commercial for Sega Saturn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTX41MhHnk