PDA

View Full Version : help with homers rin v3.3

GA115
May 20th, 2006, 03:07
i downloaded it and put it in my game folder. when i got to it on my psp its says corrupt data. i dont know what to do. if someone could show me a tutorial or something. that would be great.(i have 2.0)

...does anyone know where to get roms?

Cooe14
May 20th, 2006, 06:34
1. Don't ask for roms it's not allowed find them yourself "cough" google "cough".
2. You have two options-1. You can use the TIFF eLoader which you get here noobz (http://www.noobz.eu/) go to the left hand side and click on "EBOOT loader" then scroll down to where it says "eLoader v0.97 ("Bock" edition) (updated 4 Apr 2006)" then in that section click on "automated installer" it will then download it, once it's downloaded download the README.TXT from the same section and read how to install and use it on your psp.
2. The second option is to downgrade your psp using MPH Downgrader, this downgrades your firmware from 2.00 to 1.5 where all you have to do is plop the files in the GAME folder and they will run. The downside is that this is little more complicated than the eLoader, and you will lose 2.0's features (web browser, more media codecs) but there are homebrew alternatives to both those features.

It's your call but whichever you decide PM me if you need help with it.

NOTE: DON'T UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HOMEBREW, IT WILL MAKE IT HARDER (2.01-2.06) OR iMPOSSIBLE (2.70) TO RUN HOMEBREW, ALSO THERE ARE NO DOWNGRADERS FOR ANY VERSION HIGHER THAN 2.00.

I hope this helps :)

GA115
May 20th, 2006, 09:47
i downloaded the new eloader v0.97. and my gba emulator still doesnt work. it just goes to a black screen and then shuts off my psp.....my snes emulator works on v0.97

Galiano
May 20th, 2006, 12:16
GBA emulators only work through the gta version of the eloader

GA115
May 20th, 2006, 18:52
whats the gta version. and which one should i get.