PDA

View Full Version : How to actually play GTA with eloader installed?

Kloe
May 21st, 2006, 16:53
Hi I was wondering how I can actually play GTA when I have the eloader installed to run homebrew with on my v2.6 psp. Since it automatically loads the eloader right when i get in the game is there a way to stop this or make it so I can switch between the eloader and the game?

Elsid
May 21st, 2006, 17:27
alot of people are having this problem what you need to do is you need to play gta first then save the game from then on when you load up the game it will first start with the gta game then when you want to play hombrew just load it up simple as that.

Happy Brewing

bullhead
May 21st, 2006, 18:30
I should clear this up. after eloader is installed, copy gta to your desktop, then copy and replace it back into the save data folder. Gta loads up the most recently saved game so this is why the eloader boots up on you. To load the eloader just do it through the load game. Hope that clarifys things a bit for you.

gunntims0103
May 21st, 2006, 19:53
this is easyer wat ya do is play gta and save a game right now download the e-loader windows installer (which will put all the nessasary programs were they need to be)the installer will ask you if you would want e-loader to start as soon as the gta loads up click the check box off and there you go .........from there you load up your game normally and you can go to e-loader wen eva you want ...... does that clear you question

Kloe
May 22nd, 2006, 02:27
ohhhh ok thanks a lot. :) I'll uninstall it, then play until i get to a savepoint, save, and then install the eloader with the auto start option disabled. Glad to hear it's an easy fix. ^,^

Shilo
May 22nd, 2006, 02:33
Would be awesome if Fanjita and Ditlew could make a thingy on the eloader to go back to GTA.