PDA

View Full Version : psp psx emu???

ryan2006
May 21st, 2006, 19:42
just wondering why no one except pacmanfan has been interested in making 1 it would be hard but wouldnt it be worth it? i think we need to find a team to take on this project

middlemaniac
May 21st, 2006, 20:17
It would be cool but Sony is already making one for the psp which will be as fast as it would normally. I'd rather have a N64 emulator though. N64 was a lot better. Can't wait till M64 is in it's final stages!

shadowprophet
May 21st, 2006, 20:21
I was playing paper mario for the n64 the other day.
When I noticed the file size for the rom, was 40+ megs.
I sure hope the day will come when daedalus can play it:p

Shilo
May 21st, 2006, 20:38
I was playing paper mario for the n64 the other day.
When I noticed the file size for the rom, was 40+ megs.
I sure hope the day will come when daedalus can play it:p

So do I :D I'm sure both PSmonkey and StrmnNrmn can get it working on their emus :D

shadowprophet
May 21st, 2006, 20:48
So do I :D I'm sure both PSmonkey and StrmnNrmn can get it working on their emus :D
Ever since you woke the marioesq demons in me, I think its that awesome sig pic that gets me lol I havnt been able to stop:cool: and I thank you for it.
Just paper mario wasnt enough. I got mario and luigi super star saga, and partners in time in my ds as we speak :cool:
To be honest some of the best rpgs really ever made are the mario series rpgs, and I blame you for wakeing this demon haha :p
Its still so so GOOOOD tho :p
Btw the only way I can think of to get an even better fix on my mario demons is if you finished your site bro :p ive been waiting and waiting :p

kyle2194
May 21st, 2006, 21:09
Patience. Mabye someone will port PSX4All to the psp. The videos of it on the gp2x seem promising.