PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus Happy Happy Joy Joy thread!

shadowprophet
May 21st, 2006, 20:38
Its been a while since there was a good Daedalus thread or any news of daedalus for that matter:o
So I opened this thread for people to come in and chat about it.
Give support to StrmnNrmn, or just talk about how excited you are about the inevitable release of R5.

All are welcome,
But as for me I wait for R5 with bated breath.
I Can wait as long as it takes:p

But its nice to show that your still interested from time to time:D

Last sentence being a complete understatment:p
Im really really jonseing for R5 at this point,
Im adicted, its a drug and the only relief that will come will be when R5 gives me my fix :p

pkmaximum
May 22nd, 2006, 00:44
Strmmmmn just gave a wip on his official blog. Here is the link http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/

shadowprophet
May 22nd, 2006, 01:01
Strmmmmn just gave a wip on his official blog. Here is the link http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/
Thats great news :D

pkmaximum
May 22nd, 2006, 01:50
Glad I could help :D

Shilo
May 22nd, 2006, 01:54
Happy happy joy joy!!!!!! I used to love Ren & Stempy :D!!!!!!!! Good to see so much good news on N64 emulation for the PSP this month!!!!!!!!

sroon
May 22nd, 2006, 03:17
YAY I can talk Freely its like.... CANADA!!!
jk. any ways who in here has tried zelda 64 on daedalus?
it works bit its really slow.
Im just hopeing it goes faster in the new release!

Shilo
May 22nd, 2006, 03:25
I've tryed it! I got the Kokiri Sword :D Then it froze when I tryed to equip it :(

Briggzy11
May 22nd, 2006, 04:34
StrmnNrmn has found the gap in the PSP market so to speak and this N64 emulation is getting better as I hear more about it. In the UK well in my college lol everybody is talking about his work now. He has done a fantastic job and he has proved anything is possible well N64 emulation anyway lol.

gangsta_psp
May 25th, 2006, 18:05
I think he wants to make sure the n64 games run at a decent speed before releasing R5.

shadow-evillink
May 25th, 2006, 19:10
I love Zelda Oot. There is a problem with the game menu, Hmm, I wonder what it is. But the n64 emu is great and I can't wait for it to get better.

Games I would like to see running at a nice speed and with sound:
Zelda Oot
Majora's Mask
Quest 64