PDA

View Full Version : I want ask something (i want to die)

Diamond-Black
May 23rd, 2006, 13:16
I bought yesterday and i want to know the best of version Firmware now ? i cant play games with 1.52 and i was upgrate to 2.0 but games not working too,anyone please help me!!! where i can know games for 2.0,or telll me change to what firmware better now! Version X.X will better?
Thanks alots!!

F9zDark
May 23rd, 2006, 16:22
1.50 is the best firmware for homebrew (that can be achieved through downgrading).

The higher firmwares offer incentives for getting them like the Web-Browser, WMA playback, etc.

2.00 and up are capable of homebrew, but using special hacks:

2.00 requires the TIFF exploit

2.6 requires GTA save game hack(which requires GTA:LCS)

Depends on what you want. Personally, if I were you, I'd upgrade to 2.0, then downgrade to 1.5. Most everything seen on the higher firmwares can be used on the lower firmwares through homebrew.

Links2 browser released for 1.50, various media player programs to play more media formats, and now some 3d Homebrew games in the works.

Diamond-Black
May 23rd, 2006, 16:59
Oh many thanks bro!! i see!!! You are very nice!

Cooe14
May 23rd, 2006, 19:06
Downgrade to 1.5 if you are 2.00 using MPH Downgrader. Then you can use GENESIS UMD loader (can't remember the exact name) to run all the new games without updating.

V3N0M
May 23rd, 2006, 20:19
Or just trick your Firmware to 9.99 with x-Flash and then you can play higher FW games to some degree not sure about 2.0 required games. And then there are more complexed ways to run 2.xx games on a 1.5 but it requires some tweeking not as easy as tricking your firmware to 9.99 or what ever. So try that. The nice thing about tricking your firmware is that it is a sheild from acidentaly updating your firmware.

Diamond-Black
May 24th, 2006, 18:32
Thanks you!! everyone at here very nice :* i love you!! i was upgrate to 2.0 and downgrate to 1.5,anh now i feel happy with games :*