PDA

View Full Version : bricked wii by wii sports resort

wiihacker97
October 11th, 2009, 18:02
hello im a newbie but i just bricked my wii:(
and i was wondering if you guys could help me
i bricked my wii while updating from 3.2E to 4.1E ( wii sports resort update) i got my new game turned my wii on instert the game, then it tells me to update to 4.1 on the game channel (update on game)
so i press it so it would update and the screen turned black nothing happened, so i turned my wii off then i turn it on again now i had a bricked wii:( so i had hbc installed but not bootmii or preloader

so what should i do wait for a new game update buy the game and do savemiifree with my gamecube controller , or send it to nintendo and they give me my one but with a new motherboard,and all my custom data like friend code will be erased what should if do?:( please reply

VampDude
November 12th, 2009, 19:55
Since you mentioned "SaveMiiFREE" I'm assuming you bricked your console either via improperly installing a homebrew application, or you downloaded and attempted to play a downloaded Wii Sports Resort... Nintendo will not help you since your machine has homebrew elements.

If your console is bricked, you really don't need to purchase a new game since you wouldn't be able to access the Wii menu.

tangoturbo
December 16th, 2009, 02:48
hi guy, thats excractly what happen to my wii, cant access it,
it there any way to get it reboot up again?
cheers