PDA

View Full Version : Dns error 80410410?

Dapimp
October 16th, 2009, 18:09
My psp used to get on the internet fine when I first got it but after a while it stopped working and I started getting this error. It finds the router and ip just fine but when I test connection it keeps saying connection failed. I've been using the same router the whole time so there's not really any change I know that could have caused it. I've already tried restarting the router and restoring the psp to factory settings neither worked. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be?

Dapimp
October 18th, 2009, 13:23
Is more information needed or something? I really like help with this problem as I have had it for a while now.

dante221
October 19th, 2009, 22:44
I had this error as well on my PSP. What you need to do is manually configure your IP settings for it to work. That's what I did and it works now

Dapimp
October 23rd, 2009, 02:44
I tried doing that already maybe I did it wrong or something idk bc it didn't work.
:(

dante221
October 27th, 2009, 17:49
Then I think there might be something wrong with your router. Do you have anything else running from wireless on your router that's been having problems?

Dapimp
November 8th, 2009, 02:51
Well one of the labtops we have doesn't work either for wireless but the other one does.