PDA

View Full Version : PMP Mod & Muxer v2.01 Released!

wraggster
May 28th, 2006, 23:20
Jonny (http://jonny.leffe.dnsalias.com/pmp_mod/index.htm) has released a new version of his Media Player for the PSP:

Heres whats New:

The color space conversion is now done with the GU (inspiration taken from the standard JiniCho's PMP 0.0.6). Speed increase of about 4fps. Quality also slightly increase (due to chroma interpolation).
Luminosity boost - with right/left trigger (inspiration taken from malloc).
Aspect ratio - you can switch between original, 4/3, 16/9, 2.35 (right/left with the analog joystick)
Zoom up to 200% (up/down with the analog joystick).
OSD added (O to activate it)
Player & Muxer: the new video resolution limit is 720x512 (obviously 720x512 clips will stutter a lot)
Muxer: added the check for writing errors.
Download both files and Give Feedback Via Comments

felonyr301
May 28th, 2006, 23:44
ima give it an update good program..

StealthCP
May 29th, 2006, 09:56
Woo!

The problem with these updates is that we have to keep remuxing our entire video collection.. eventually there will be a standard in this format.

Great news anyway, and I like the improved resolution, interpolation should be good - I'll test it out.

E.J.
May 29th, 2006, 14:05
Wooooo!!

jonny
May 29th, 2006, 18:01
The problem with these updates is that we have to keep remuxing our entire video collection.. eventually there will be a standard in this format.

this is not true :confused:
you'll be noticed if there is a need to remux (like happened with 2.00)

pkmaximum
May 29th, 2006, 19:47
hmmm my old PMP files don't work with the latest version. Now I have to remux them all over again. But all and all good program but I think I will stick with the old version until there is 1 permanent standard PMP format and that we there is no way to remux them over and over again. :(

BOzard
June 1st, 2006, 19:51
hmmm my old PMP files don't work with the latest version. Now I have to remux them all over again. But all and all good program but I think I will stick with the old version until there is 1 permanent standard PMP format and that we there is no way to remux them over and over again. :(

I've got the same problem. How can I remux them, so that they'll run with the newest version of the PMP?

thx

BOzard

Yungblaqs
September 22nd, 2006, 17:43
sooo happyy!!!!