PDA

View Full Version : help please

craigs442
May 29th, 2006, 20:08
hi there,

am goin 2 buy a psp but i avnt got a clue about unblocking it or anything. how do i get it so i can jus drag games and movies etc ova from my computer for free and does it mata which version i get?

any help wud be a massive help

thanks

Illegal Machine
May 29th, 2006, 20:23
good for you!

neither do lots of n00bs don't feel bad about it.

Read some forums!

Yes, it does matter very much

you're massively welcome

dan3127
May 29th, 2006, 20:25
If you wanted emulators to put on your psp, then it does matter what version you get,emulators will only currently work on up to version 2,60 firmware 2.70 is no good, 2.00 and above you will need gta eloader exploit and a copy of gta if you are confused about this then i can help yoi if u let me no, but if you just want to drag pictures from internet or camara and movies ect, you can do that with a usb cable and make sure the movies are converted to mp4, download psp video 9 for free http://www.pspvideo9.com/ to convert movies to mp4, for any other help give me a reply :D

shadowprophet
May 29th, 2006, 20:31
hi there,

am goin 2 buy a psp but i avnt got a clue about unblocking it or anything. how do i get it so i can jus drag games and movies etc ova from my computer for free and does it mata which version i get?

any help wud be a massive help

thanks
Dont get any psp over firmware version 2.0

Zion
May 29th, 2006, 20:39
Is he on about ISO's or homebrew?

craigs442
May 29th, 2006, 20:41
i dont know the difference zion

shadowprophet
May 29th, 2006, 20:41
Were not really allowed to talk about isos here :(

Isos are back up copys of offical psp games, pirated stuff.
it falls into the warez catagory. And we just arnt allowed to talk about warez here, its stolen pirated meterial that gives dcemu a bad image:)

craigs442
May 29th, 2006, 20:47
sorry shadowprophet i didnt mean 2 cause any bother

shadowprophet
May 29th, 2006, 20:50
Your new.
Generaly unless the person is new and posts a site to warez or tells somone else how to run warez we dont take any action other then letting them know the rules. We have to give people time to become learned about the way we do things here, its only fair :)
However bro
depending on your firmware version, there are plenty of great legal games that people make from scratch called homebrew. homebrew is not pirated its completely fan made and some of it is really really good :cool:
some of it even rivals comercial quality games :cool:
And we also offer at this site a rather large verity of emulators for the psp, which are completely legal. however finding roms for them is up to you bro we dont offer those :o
We have super nintendo emulators,
gameboy emulators
nintendo 64 emulatos
sega genesis emulators
and many more all that work on the psp:p

Zion
May 29th, 2006, 21:02
Craigs442, Sorry for jumping to conclusions man. We just get so many noobs talking about piracy.

If you get a PSP with firmware from 1.0-2.6 you can play emulators, hombrew games etc.

If If you get a PSP with firmware 2.7 you can only play flash games for the time being.

SSaxdude
May 30th, 2006, 00:43
We just get so many noobs talking about piracy.

How is piracy noobish? I'm definately not a noob.

coo
May 30th, 2006, 00:57
well, n00bs talk about piracy even if they don't know about it

if they weren't a n00b, they wouldn't ask

shadowprophet
May 30th, 2006, 01:13
Lets just put it this way.
It would be better for one to be a noob and make the mistake of talking piracy in thse forums.
Then for somone to not be a noob and make the same mistake.
We dont support piracy here.
thats not to say. I or others personaly judge one for doing what they do.
I live in a free country, as do all of us.
And what you do is your buisness.
however. piracy and anything related to it ,is a strict voilation of the rules here. people are warned only once of this. then they are banned reguardless if they make that offence again.
In short piracy has zero tolerance here.
We ban without prejudice.
But make no mistake we have do and will ban for piracy here.
Thats includes verbal exchange on how to get create or run warez or pirated meterial. talk of isos and roms,illegal copies of programs and apps, be it for pc, dvd, console, or any other format.
If somone made an illegal copy of it. and you get a comercial release of that software without paying for it. its best to keep it to yourself.
Because we will Ban over piracy we simply DO NOT TOLERATE IT. :)
No offence to anyone, just doing my job SP

Zion
May 30th, 2006, 01:18
well, n00bs talk about piracy even if they don't know about it

if they weren't a n00b, they wouldn't ask

My point exactly :p