PDA

View Full Version : sms emulator for psp

dan3127
June 4th, 2006, 15:22
Hi there i wondered if someone would be so kind to help me or give me some advice,i am on e loader 0.9.7 and on firmware 2.60 i use gta exploit i have many great emulators on my psp which work great like neo geo cd snes dgen ect,but there is one that i have struggled with for absolute blooming ages and its the sega master system emulator i have no idea why or what i could be doing wrong, maybe i need to name the roms differently i really dont have an idea so please would someone help me finally achieve this because i really want to try out this emulator. thx Dan:confused:

LeperMessiah
June 5th, 2006, 03:45
Hi there i wondered if someone would be so kind to help me or give me some advice,i am on e loader 0.9.7 and on firmware 2.60 i use gta exploit i have many great emulators on my psp which work great like neo geo cd snes dgen ect,but there is one that i have struggled with for absolute blooming ages and its the sega master system emulator i have no idea why or what i could be doing wrong, maybe i need to name the roms differently i really dont have an idea so please would someone help me finally achieve this because i really want to try out this emulator. thx Dan:confused:

Hey how did you get Dgen to work?
And I just tried SMSPlus and couldn't get it to work...:P