PDA

View Full Version : PSPectrum Help required please

sshaw1982
June 4th, 2006, 19:18
Hi all, I have a UK 2.5 firmware PSP and have succesfully been running a certain amount of homebrew using the GTA exploit, I have found this site to be very informative about how to get the majority of this software to run but I have come unstuck with the PSPectrum emulator.

I have succesfully installed the emulator and some game files and can start the emulator finr, thats when my problems start.

I choose a game I'd like to play and off it goes, at the control selection screen, it doesn't matter whether I choose Sinclair 1, keyston controls or whatever I cannot get anything to work properly!

I even have problems after pulling the right trigger and trying to select keyboard keys, I don't know which button on the PSP actually selects a key, I have only managed to select keys by bashing a combination of buttons! Single button presses don't seem to do a great deal....

I have been in to the key menu by pressing select and re-defining keys for the game I am trying to play but I am still having no luck.

I can't find a in depth read me or anything that may help me so any help from anybody else who has managed to sample the delights of skool daze or such like on the PSP would be most appreciated

Thank You