PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Battery & MMS Problems

ChrisnStacie
November 10th, 2009, 22:33
OK... after a few days of searching around the internet and at many many forums I've given up and I'm gonna try and ask with my specific problem to see if I can get anywhere...

My friends managed to brick his phat PSP (1000 Series) Trying to make a pandora battery etc, he made the magic memory stick, was about to hard mod his battery and messed that up... and is left with a psp that simply turns on with a blank screen... nothing else...

I've assumed he's managed to fully brick it somehow so we went and bought a proper pandora battery to try to unbrick it...

After many failed attempts at making a MMS (due to using vista) I think we managed to do it using his XP PC...

Now... We've used Rains Ultralite MMS Maker for 5.00 M33-4/DCv8 to make the mms thinking we could use the left trigger button recovery stuff to flash his psp to 5.00 or whatever...

I believe the MMS has been made correctly, no errors etc... but when I unplug everything out of the psp, plug the memory stick in, wait 10secs, put the pandora battery in while holding left trigger (with or without charger plugged in as well) the wifi light doesn't pop up, but the memory stick light flashes vigorously for a while like it does when a PSP is being flashed or something, but no recovery screen comes up, and the orange memory stick light simply flashes orange slowly... continuously, and doesn't stop!!

Any help or advice?

jxx2005
November 11th, 2009, 00:23
you need a PSP with custom firmware to make a MMS .... easily

katachristic
November 29th, 2009, 07:36
jxx2005 is right. borrow somebodys. preferably one who knows what theyre doing. then google "unbrick psp"
should be part of a windows live convo. follow instructions.