PDA

View Full Version : psp 1.5 homebrew HELP

leon1
June 7th, 2006, 22:28
Got The Son A 1.5 But Can Anyone Help (thick Dad) Set It Up To Play Home Brew . I Did Like It Says On The Tin (14 Hours In Total !) But Still Cant Use The Dam Thing . Pm , Email , Phone Or Pop Round . Wv13 .thanx .

SSaxdude
June 7th, 2006, 22:39
First, format your memory stick (can be done on the PSP.) Download what ever homebrew you want (I'll use Snes9xTYL as an example,) there should be two folders like this: (whatever) and (whatever)%. Place these two folders in (PSP drive)/PSP/GAME. Go under GAME on your PSP, and hit X. With emulators you NEED roms to use (usually can be anywhere on mem stick unless noted.)

If the homebrew you want doesn't come in two folders, you must use the kxploit tool on the EBOOT.PBP.

If you still have problems, PM me what homebrew you exactly want to use and what the problem is.

Kaiser
June 11th, 2006, 04:09
Wrong forum buddy.

coo
June 11th, 2006, 15:18
can't people look at the stickies?

SSaxdude
June 11th, 2006, 17:01
Nope, that's why there are so many people asking about downgrading.

Ghengis
June 11th, 2006, 19:49
Had a thought: is it possible for the admin to set it up so that after they click "I agree to the terms of use blah blah blah..." when creating a new account, it presents them with a list of all the stickies in each forum, after which they have to click "OK, I know what I'm talking about, let me read the rest"?

Better yet, for each forum, there's a special code you have to enter before you're allowed to read them main forum, and the code is *hidden in one of the stickies*. Somewhere in the first few lines of one of the posts, in huge font, so it's obvious if you actually do what you're supposed to and read up a bit before posting, but... anyway, just thinking out loud here.

Zion
June 11th, 2006, 21:59
If people searched, there would be noo need for that! :p