PDA

View Full Version : Were Being Abandoned Wtf!??!?

Tetris999
June 8th, 2006, 05:03
dudes ive been reading around for use homebrew ppl who unfornatuely have 2.7 and higher and guess what i heard that the homebrew people ARENT MAKING DOWNGRADERS/THINGYS FOR NEW VERSION!! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: therye making stuff for a gay gizmodo phone WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HOMEBREW ON PSP AAAAAAH GOD DAMMIT THERE IS NO HOPE!

(hope hombrew people read dis.....)

middlemaniac
June 8th, 2006, 05:38
What are you talking about? There are so many people into the PSP hombrew scene. You shouldn't have upgraded. Like me, I have a 1.5.

yaustar
June 8th, 2006, 07:35
You play homebrew, you stick with 2.0 or lower. You want to play PSP games, you upgrade. The middle ground is dissappearing very quickly, don't assume that it is going to exist forever,

under_0ath777
June 8th, 2006, 08:07
dudes ive been reading around for use homebrew ppl who unfornatuely have 2.7 and higher and guess what i heard that the homebrew people ARENT MAKING DOWNGRADERS/THINGYS FOR NEW VERSION!! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: therye making stuff for a gay gizmodo phone WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HOMEBREW ON PSP AAAAAAH GOD DAMMIT THERE IS NO HOPE!

(hope hombrew people read dis.....)

1st of all learn to spell, 2nd of all it's your decision to upgrade we don't force you to

if you have....your screwed

adzix
June 8th, 2006, 09:05
1st of all learn to spell, 2nd of all it's your decision to upgrade we don't force you to

oh yes, i second that

the one and only
June 8th, 2006, 11:53
well, u can wait till the modchip is released...

branin
June 8th, 2006, 18:15
You play homebrew, you stick with 2.0 or lower. You want to play PSP games, you upgrade. The middle ground is dissappearing very quickly, don't assume that it is going to exist forever,

Middleground , you mean like 2.6 , its the highest that still lets you play homebrew , and honestly i dont know if there will be hope if you keep upgrading , from what i have read the modchip is your only answer , or ebay.

yaustar
June 8th, 2006, 20:40
Pretty much, 2.01 - 2.6 is what I deem the middle ground.

bullhead
June 8th, 2006, 20:58

No need to be rude. It doesnt help anyone.

2.7 users still have the flash games.

coo
June 8th, 2006, 21:54
besides, homebrew is much slower on 2.6 using the eloader

Accordion
June 9th, 2006, 11:18
unfortunately for higher firmware users, 1.5 is coming into the middle ground, the new devhook allows full 2.5 emulation and 2.5 UMDs to run. the devs are trying to get 2.6 and 2.7 to work now