PDA

View Full Version : PSPInt: Intellivision Emulator for PSP v1.0.4 (final?)

zx-81
June 10th, 2006, 10:41
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspint-snap-4.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new version of PSPInt the Intellivision Emulator for PSP.

What's new in version 1.0.4 :

- Second joystick support
- Add keys to the virtual keyboard
- Option to toggle between players

Auto racing works now on this emulator :) !

Save state feature is still missing, i've spent hours on it, but without any success
(very unstable, it freeze your PSP one time over two ...).

How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.

Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.

Enjoy, :D

Zx.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

crowba
June 10th, 2006, 11:05
Hehe Daily updates :) Nice Work

Bring some Updates for PSPUAE !

emulator2
June 10th, 2006, 11:06
The rate at which you produce your emulator conversions really is impressive.

Hats off to you and well done on yet another great release!

:) :) :)

zx-81
June 10th, 2006, 11:11
Hehe Daily updates :) Nice Work

Bring some Updates for PSPUAE !

It exists already ;)

PSP UAE all firmware (http://www.djcresswell.com/amigaonline/)

StealthCP
June 10th, 2006, 11:24
So that you can make all the emulators you want, could you not have named every emulator you made zxMSX or zxINT, or zxBEEB?

:D:D Nice release though, doesn't take you long to fix up bugs. I bet you use Linux - You have an Open-source mind, including your complete source with every emu :D

zx-81
June 10th, 2006, 11:33
So that you can make all the emulators you want, could you not have named every emulator you made zxMSX or zxINT, or zxBEEB?

lol ! Because those emulators are not mine, but only port of existing ones. Original authors had spent months to get them work, and i've spent only a week or two to port them on PSP ;)

:D:D Nice release though, doesn't take you long to fix up bugs. I bet you use Linux - You have an Open-source mind, including your complete source with every emu :D

Yes of course, i'm using linux (mainly fedora) and i like the GNU way of life :D

parsifal968
June 10th, 2006, 12:05
someone port VICE VIC-20 please! ;)

zx-81
June 10th, 2006, 12:11
It does not already exist ? I've seen of port of Vice on PSP ... (go there to get the one that work with your FW http://psp-homebrew.eu)

ACID
June 10th, 2006, 13:31
someone port VICE VIC-20 please! ;)
Yes theres a vice port that is really good with both rom and disk support:eek:

Illegal Machine
June 10th, 2006, 19:55
I love zx-81, and I love this emu.

so heres my report.

Demon Attack and atlantis still wont load.. it just goes back to the Zaxxon screen and hangs there

Burgertime has sound and speed issues, UNLESS your character dies, then it fixes itself somtimes? strange...

Shark Shark has a misaligned screen

home key exiting still gives a crash

keep it up man.. I'm lovin the progress..

is there ANY way that you can ditch the default rom thing, and have the emulator load straight to the rom list?

djamm
June 11th, 2006, 01:06
Auto Racing my favorite early console game :D

This is Great!

Keep it up :)

-=djamm=-

parsifal968
June 11th, 2006, 12:29
It does not already exist ? I've seen of port of Vice on PSP ... (go there to get the one that work with your FW http://psp-homebrew.eu)

damn! no way!
THIS current port of VICE support ONLY C64!
no one have tried?

We need a VIC-20 port!!!

It's too hard to understand?:rolleyes:

I dont have the time (and the know-ow on the PSP coding) to port myself in the near future.
Some people asked me a VIC-20 port but from me a port required some months!!! too late.

Well... all we missed the extraordinary VIC-20 for PSP for now and for ages to come.

parsifal968
June 11th, 2006, 12:33
Yes theres a vice port that is really good with both rom and disk support:eek:

damn! no way!
THIS current port of VICE support ONLY C64!
no one have tried?

We need a VIC-20 port!!!

It's too hard to understand?:rolleyes:

I dont have the time (and the know-ow on the PSP coding) to port myself in the near future.
Some people asked me a VIC-20 port but from me a port required some months!!! too late.

Well... all we missed the extraordinary VIC-20 for PSP for now and for ages to come.

zx-81
June 11th, 2006, 15:58
Here is a minor update of this emulator : a new virtual keyboard layout from DrNicket :) (with Intellivision style)

:D Zx.

Shilo
June 12th, 2006, 01:19
zx you have been on a roll lately! Keep up the good work :D

pimpjuice10
June 12th, 2006, 01:26
this emulator sucks

zx-81
June 12th, 2006, 09:04
this emulator sucks

Thanks for your constructive comment ...

DrNicket
June 12th, 2006, 10:46
It's about time I joined in on the forums here!

I fixed the Utopia skin a bit and completed one for AD&D Treasure of Tarmin.
If you can't wait for the next release, here they are!

zx-81
June 12th, 2006, 11:26
cool .. i will develop a skin selector :).

mr_nick666
June 12th, 2006, 13:42
this emulator sucks

What was the point of even commenting?? :mad: ZX has given us loads, listens and improves his emulators by listening to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism...

Thanks again ZX :)

Chuckman
June 12th, 2006, 22:33
Thanks for the updates to fix the colours and to enable Auto Racing to work zx-81. :)

phantom6274
June 12th, 2006, 22:42
great work!!!

nhlhockey
June 16th, 2006, 04:45
Great work ZX-81. Sorry for my noobish question about auto racing. I can enter the course but how do I select the cars. I can't get by that part. What keys do I press?

That is cool how the utopia overlay is shown when you select the keypad. That was a cool game back in the day.

zx-81
June 16th, 2006, 15:21
Great work ZX-81. Sorry for my noobish question about auto racing. I can enter the course but how do I select the cars. I can't get by that part. What keys do I press?

Try them all lol :D

That is cool how the utopia overlay is shown when you select the keypad. That was a cool game back in the day.

I'm working with DrNicket to add more keyboard skins and menu to select them :) (release is coming soon).

DrNicket
June 16th, 2006, 19:28
Zx-81 and I are working together on a few things to improve PSPInt. I'm wondering what others think that can be done/fixed/added? (that hasn't already been mentioned, like save capability).

sroon
June 17th, 2006, 08:20
Dude Yer Awsome!!
Thank You!!!